PDF-on-the-fly for PHP developers!
7-PDF PHP Library is an open source PDF library for PHP5! Directly integrate the functionality of a professional PDF creator into your PHP applications with just a few lines of PHP5 code. Convert over 84 file and image formats to PDF.
Use various PDF settings in your PHP source, such as:
- Create PDF and PDF/A-1 files from 84 file and image formats
- Supports over 80 file and image formats
- Automatic creation of PDF hyperlinks
- Tagged PDF (indexed PDF files)
- Incorporate notes into the PDF files created
- Creation of tables of content from paragraph formats
- PDF with 128-bit password and rights protection encryption
- Optimisable PDF image compression to create memory-optimised PDFs
- And much more.
The functional principle is really simple! Use our 7-PDF API for converting with the library: This is a high-performance PDF converter API which you can easily activate with the library and use for your own applications in PHP. The conversions are carried out with support from 7-PDF Server.
We recommend downloading 7-PDF Server for Windows. PDF-Server is supplied directly with the necessary 7-PDF API.
Use our PHPDoc for the PDF library as online documentation to quickly find your way around.